5 Days / 4 Nights
Tour Id - PTT2
The ancient and sacred temple of Sri Venkateswara is located on the seventh peak, Venkatachala (Venkata Hill) of the Tirupati Hill.
Price: Rs. 7,350 Per Person
Call now for Booking: +91 78754 02339
- Day 1: Mumbai Catch Dadar Chennai Exp 12163 Dn.
- Day 2: Arrival at Reniguntha & proceed to Tirupathi. Hotel check in.
- Day 3: Venktesh Balaji Darshan stay back to hotel.
- Day 4: Proceed to Reniguntha Railway station. Scheduled departure by 12164 up Chennai Exp.
- Day 5: Arrival at Dadar terminus. Tour ends.
- What Does Tour Cost Include
- 1. Accommodation on twin sharing basis for tour time as per itinerary .Meals mentioned as per itinerary.
- 2. Sight seeing on shared vehicle basis.
- What Does Tour Cost not Include
- 1. An increase in fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by respective government.
- 2. Porterage. Laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, shopping, food and drinks not mentioned in itinerary.
- 3. Extra expenses incurred for changing route due to any unforeseen circumstances, natural calamities etc.
- 4. Extra expense s incurred due to illness, accident.hospitalization or any individual unforeseen cost incurring incidents.
Number of Person
Cost Per Person
Cost per Person
Cost per Adult
Cost per Child (5 - 12 Years Old)
As per requirement
- Travels Tips
- 1. We call you or generally SMS and reconfirm rail/air departure time two days prior to date of journey.
- 2. Balance payment to be made one month prior to date of journey.
- 3. Travel along with Photo-identity Card issued by Government of India; keep it safe do not ever loose it.
- 4. Take digital camera/handy cam/chargers/batteries/memory cards/sunscreen lotions/sunglasses/reading glasses & medicines if any along with doctor`s prescription.
- 5. Make sure your footwear is comfortable. Generally sport shoes are recommended. Formal shoes for casino and floaters for enjoying at beaches.
- 6. For Air travel one big check –in suitcase weighing 20 kg and hand bag up to 6 kg per person is allowed. We suggest you to carry stroller suitcase and keep pair of clothes in your hand bag for emergency.
- 7. Things not allowed in cabin luggage (Hand-bag) Hair dryer, cream, razor, after shave lotions, cosmetics, 100 ml of tooth paste, Hair oil / gel / shampoo / cream etc. even if partially or full are not allowed in handbag ,if carried in large quantities it must be in transparent sealable plastic bag. These things can be carried in large quantities in check in baggage.
- 8. While on tour do not carry valuables, restricted or dutiable items.
- On the day of departure
- 1. Please be at the air port three hours prior to flight departure.
- 2. For business / first class ticket the reporting time is tow hours prior to departure.
- 3. For security reasons airlines do not allow group check-in. Each family member has to check-in individually.
- The airport formalities are as follows:
- 1. Enter airline departure terminal .Collect documents .Enter inside baggage screening. Check in at respective airline counter (cargo bags check-in, collect name tags for hand bag boarding pass) Proceed to security check and for the further to departure gate and wait in the departure lounge .Board the flight on announcement.
- 2. Flight seats are generally pre-allotted by airlines and Kaustubh Travels does not have any control, however you as an individual cancan request airline executive during check in for a particular seat.
- 3. All the in flight services such as meals, audio-video entertainment call facilities provided vary as per respective airline.
- 4. If you can not bear cold you are suggested to wear sweater in flight.
- 5. Have sufficient water and do some stretching exercises so that you can avoid aches during long haul flights.
- 6. Fill in the disembarkation form before landing.
- 7. Before leaving the aircraft make sure you have collected all your belongings.
- 8. Proceed to arrival/immigration/baggage counter .Few guests may have to do on arrival process.
- 9. Wait in queue fir passport/immigration/disembarkation form.
- 10. Come out of the airport with the group through the green channel.
- 11. Hotel rooms are pre- allotted by the hotels. Tour manager distributes the keys on arrival at hotel reception.
- 12. Please note that before checking out hotel you have to settle bill for items consumed from mini bar, pay TV channels used, any damage caused to hotel property by you, pilferage if any for any hotel services used that is not mentioned in your itinerary.
- 13. We strongly recommend not carrying any valuables on tour.
- 14. Night gowns/dresses are not allowed in dinning area, reception area and any group gathering .Please wear casual/semi formal attire at al times.
- 15. If you take any hotel item like beach towels outside please return it, or else hotel will charge you for that.
- 16. Single travelers should pay single charge and take single room. Room sharing partner facility is extended to single travelers to avoid single occupancy charge and is subject to availability.
- 17. As Kaustubh Travels can not give guaranty of behavior of any individual, the partners will have t adjust each other. Please take care of your belongings; shared rooms have no smoking policy.
- 18. If you are assigned a room sharing partner and your relative joins you later you will have to stay on triple sharing if your partner can not be paired with someone else for room sharing.
- 19. Any misunderstandings, difference of opinions or incidents like missing items will have to be settled by room sharing partners only.
- 20. Be on time at the coach while leaving hotel and sight seeing places, follow schedule and sightseeing timings. Your delay will disturb entire group, so please avoid it.
- 21. Use digital cameras, always charge batteries at night to capture happy moments at tour (Carry extra batteries and memory cards).
- 22. Please retain tickets given to you till end of show or sight seeing.
- 23. Avoid high heel sandals for full day sight seeing sport shoes can be a better option.
- 24. Avoid leaving your handbags left unattended while taking photographs or giving them while visiting washrooms.
- 25. Every tour partner should have hotel contact details and Kaustubh Travels phone numbers at least till your tour comes to an end.
- 26. Do not pollute rivers/streams. Avoid using disposable cups and plates. Visit forests responsibly and remember to carry every thing you carry, clean up litter left. Be kind to animals.
- 27. Do not use any wild animal or plant products that are collected from wild and have dubious medicinal properties. You may endanger species.
- 28. Avoid loud music in pristine wild habitats.